What Customers are Saying
"Would have checked off all 10's if it was an option. Your Company, in my opinion, is one of the Best in the Industry - Great group of hard-working/sincere-individuals with one common goal - Always a Great Experience working with National Test."
- Sheila M.
(Business to Business Electronics Vendor)
Associated Research 4040AT
- Primary Application:
- Manufacturing and production line testing of commercial and consumer products to meet UL, CSA, VDE, BSI and IEC requirements where dielectric withstand and ground continuity tests are specified.
- Hypot Output:
- 0 - 3 kV AC continuously adjustable, current 15 mA.
- Failure Detector:
- Audile and visual means of indicating an unacceptable performance in addition to auxiliary relay contacts ( SPDT ) transferred when failure is detected. Adjustable current sensitivity from .5 to 15 mA.
- Kilovoltmeter analog 0 - 3 kV with 50 volt reading resolution.
- High Voltage & Return / Continuity:
- High voltage three prong isolated grounding type receptacle allows equipment to be tested to be plugged directly into the dielectric withstand tester. Also equipped with removable five foot high voltage and return / continuity leads.
- Remote Control:
- Terminals are provided for connections of remote start and reset switches. Auxiliary relay contacts ( SPDT ) rated for 240 volts at 5 amps transferred when failure is detected.
- Line Safety Monitor:
- A safe power-on indicator monitors input power and warns against malfunctions in the grounded 3-wire 120 volt AC receptacle to which the equipment is connected.
- Built-In One Second Test:
- Available through rear mounted switch.
The Associated Research 4040AT is a rugged, durable and quality instrument engineered for years of productive service.
The unit provides 0 to 3 kV ac.
Attributes (Hi-Pot / Ground Continuity Testers)
National Test Equipment, Inc. Sales, Rentals, Repair and Calibration - All rights reserved. © 2015