Quantity Discounts Available:
- 1-4 $1495
- 5-9 $1395
- 10+ $1295
The 8560-series TFT LCD Retrofit Kit revitalizes your 8560-series spectrum analyzer by replacing your aging CRT with a brand new, state-of-the-art TFT color LCD. The LCD system interfaces at the digital level, producing a crisp, clear picture. Our interface is transparent to the existing electronics, and all features and capabilities of the old CRT display are preserved. The retrofit covers the 8560A, 8561A, 8562A, 8563A, 8561B, 8562B, 8560E, 8561E, 8562E, 8563E, 8564E, and 8565E. Does not work with 8565A and/or 8569A/B series spectrum analyzers.
- 5.7" 640x480 VGA resolution display
- Retains all the original mapping coordinates for data dump
- Operating Temperature 0 to 70 C
- Trace A and B are unique colors for easy recognition.
- Digitized sweeps down to 20 uS similar to option 007
- Color Display set to new OEM color standard format on newer color models
- Brightness adjustment works as before- Adjust the LCD display brightness as you would the CRT.
- 75,000 hours typical operating time for LCD backlight.
- Designed to be fully compatible with all GPIB automation software including verification software.
- Weight of instrument is reduced by 5 pounds.
- Cost-effective display replacement or upgrade.
- WARNING: Self Installation is recommended only for technicians experienced in the repair of the HP 8560-series and trained in the fine art of desoldering/soldering of multilayer circuit boards and safe removal of high voltage electronics and CRTs.
- For an additional $300 installation fee, we will:
- Remove your CRT , high voltage power supply , remove other unnecessary electronic parts and hardware
- Install new LCD kit
- Align and verify correct operation of the installed LCD system
- One year manufacturer's warranty on parts and labor.
- 12 Month standard warranty
- 5 Day ROR
- Unit works with: HP(Agilent) 8560A / B / E Series Spectrum Analyzers
- Installation Available and Recommended(Customer responsible for all shipping charges)
- Quantity Discounts Available!
- Operating Temperature: 0C to +70C / 32F to 158F
- Shipping Weight: 7 lbs
- Shipping Dimensions: 12 x 10 x 8 inches
- LCD Screen and mounting
- Control board assembly
- Necessary Hardware
- Installation Instructions and CD ROM
Frequently Asked Questions:
How Long will it take to install?
Approximately 2.5 hours by a competent repair technician.
Is there any soldering required?
Yes, Extensive soldering will be done on the A2 CPU Assembly.
What tools are required?
Generally a Torx 10 and a Torx 15 Driver and a solder / desoldering station
Are there any parts extra required?
No, the kit is complete with all hardware necessary for installation.
Will it come with instructions? With pictures?
Yes to both.
Do I have to do any modifications to my instrument?
Yes, the A2 CPU will be modified and requires alignment.
Will it work with older firmware?
Yes, it is designed to work with all Firmware revisions.
What do I do with the old display?
Discard it, in accordance with your state's hazardous material guidelines.
What is the warranty period?
12 months, Parts and Labor for material workmanship. Physical damage is excluded.
Will parts be easy to obtain should a failure happen after warranty is expired?
Yes, the Panel and Inverter are on MFR's production schedule for at least 8 years. National Test Equipment will carry spare parts for immediate shipment when necessary.