Our Model 2410 High Voltage SourceMeter® is a 20W instrument that sources and measures voltage from ±5µV (source) and ±1µV (measure) to ±1100V and current from ±10pA to ±1A. With its higher voltage sourcing range, the Model 2410 is an excellent choice for resistors and voltage coefficient testing, varistors, and high voltage diodes, including switching, zener, RF diodes, and rectifiers. The Model 2410 is able to measure 20mA while sourcing 1100V, providing the extra resolution needed for precision testing of these devices.
Keithley's SourceMeter family is designed specifically for test applications that demand tightly coupled, precision voltage and current sourcing and measurement. By acting as a V-Source, I-Source, V-Meter, I-Meter and ohmmeter, each Series 2400 instrument functions as compact, single-channel, DC parametric tester. These half-rack instruments are invaluable for a wide range of design and production applications because they conserve precious rack real estate, and lower the overall cost and complexity of using multiple instruments.
Built-in math functionality can derive parameters and mathematical formulas. A digital I/O interface can speed up production testing by linking the 2400 to popular component handlers for tight systems integration in binning, sorting, and similar applications. Advanced features such as 6-wire ohms measurement and guarding expand the versatility of the 2400 Series to handle production testing of a wide range of resistive devices
The 2400 line features Keithley's unique Trigger-Link interface for seamless integration of Series 7000 switching hardware to produce complete, multipoint test solutions. The optional Contact Check function verifies test connections easily in just 350µs to maximize test integrity.
- ÿNew class of instruments designed for high speed DC testing
- Family of products offers wide dynamic range: 10pA to 10A, 1µV to 1100V, 20W to 1000W
- 4-quadrant operation
- 0.012% basic accuracy with 5 1/2-digit resolution
- 6-wire © measurement with programmable I source and V clamp
- 1700 readings/second at 4 1/2 digits via GPIB
- Built-in comparator for fast pass/fail testing
- Optional contact check function
- Digital I/O for fast binning and connection to component handlers
- GPIB, RS-232, and Trigger Link interfaces
- TestPoint and LabVIEW drivers