The 8711B economy network analyzers provide speed, accuracy, and measurement versatility in a compact, integrated instrument for high-volume RF component manufacturing, inspection, and maintenance. An integrated synthesized source and transmission/ reflection test set enable complete swept frequency characterization of RF components with a single connection. For testing narrowband devices, the internal synthesized source provides a fast (50 ms/sweep), stable (1 Hz resolution) stimulus. Calculate and display specified device characteristics in real time. Eight markers per channel, marker search, tracking, bandwidth, and a variety of math functions speed component testing.
The 8711B RF Network Analyzer 300kHz to 1300MHz frequency range, 1Hz frequency resolution, 0dBm to 16dBm power range, 100dB of system dynamic range, Integrated transmission / reflection test set, Built-in 3.5 inch floppy disk drive, HPIB.Features:
- Integrated transmission/reflection test set and synthesized source
- Narrowband and broadband detection
- ''Real time'' sweep speed (50 ms/sweep)
- Internal 3 1/2-inch disk drive (LIF/DOS formats)
- 100 dB of system dynamic range
- Optional AM delay and cable test capabilities