Keysight (Agilent) 11759C -
RF Channel Simulator. 40 MHz to 2700 MHz 2 channels—3 paths each.
DescriptionThe Agilent 11759C RF channel simulator has all the features and performance characteristics that make it ideally suited for testing digital cellular radios under RF multipath conditions. Whether the radio is designed for operation with the GSM, NADC, DCS1800, or PDC cellular systems, it is easy to simulate the fast and slow fading, time dispersion, and Dopplers experienced in the mobile radio environment.
- 40 MHz to 2700 MHz
- RF Bandwidth >6.0 MHz
- Doppler to ±425 Hz (>500 km/at 900 MHz)
- Rayleigh/Rice statistics
- Delay intervals to 186 µ with 1 ns resolution
- 12-Bit processing for low noise floor/distortion
- Independent RF Channels: 2 of 3 paths each
- RF Input/Output Frequency Range: 40 to 2700 MHz
- RF Bandwidth (1 dB): &062;6.0 MHz typically
- Path Insertion Loss: Typically 24 dB ±3 dB
- LO Input Frequency Range: RF input frequency less 6 MHz
List of Options
|001||ONE CHANNEL OF 6 PATHS|
|H07||INCREASE MAX DISPLAY|
Attributes (Signal Gen/Synthesizers/Sweepers)
|40 MHz - 2700 MHz|
Request a Quote for Purchase:
Looking to buy, rent or lease this unit? Get a quote!