The Agilent 3569A is a portable, battery-powered real-time frequency analyzer designed for onsite product-noise characterization, including real time sound intensity analysis. Octave and 1/3-octave resolution measurements are made in real time. For tonal measurements of single frequencies or narrowband signals, the optional FFT mode provides from 100 to 1600 lines of linear frequency resolution for high accuracy.
The sound-intensity mode in the 3569A can be used to identify noise sources or measure sound power. Individual surface areas are entered into a sound-power measurement table and sound-power is automatically calculated at the end of the measurement. Sound-intensity probes are directly compatible.
Reverberation time analysis can be added as an option. An Integrated Electronics Piezo Electric (IEPE) and microphone input mode can directly power accelerometers (with a 4 mA constant current supply) and microphones so external signal conditioning is not required. Built in pink and white noise sources provide a convenient source for reverberation time and stimulus/response measurement. Features:
- Measurement Lab in a Portable Package
- Real-time Octave Analysis
- Real-time Intensity (Opt AY1)
- Narrowband Spectrums (Opt AY2)
- Reverberation Time (AY3)
- Computes Sound Power using Sound Intensity automatically (OptAY1)
- Computes Excedences for Sound Levels
- Lightweight (3.2 kg / 7 lbs) and battery powered
- Multispectrum display
- Store thousands of measurements internally
- Built-in Noise Source