The Agilent E6234A is a C-size, 2-slot, message-based, PC controller and can be used in either the E84XXA series mainframes, the E1401B or the E1421B Mainframe. Embedding the controller in the VXI chassis allows direct computer access of other VXI devices, system memory, and triggers as though they were part of the controller hardware. Therefore, you don''t need a separate command module.
The E6234A accesses the VXIbus with a full 32-bit wide data path (D32) for highest performance. For an alternative data path into and out of your VXI system, LAN connection is standard on this module. It has one additional EXM slot for inclusion of an additional interface that can be ordered separately.
This product includes a 166 MHz processor, 2.16 GB disk, 3.5 inch floppy drive, 32 MB RAM, SCSI-2, RS-232, GPIB, ECP parallel port, SVGA I/F with 2 MB VRAM, two PS-2 ports, and one EXM expansion slot. Features:
- 2-Slot, C-size, message-based PC controller
- 166 MHz Intel Pentium® Processor
- SICL/VISA support
- Upgrade memory using standard SODIMMS
- VXIplug&play-compatible with Windows® 95/NT
- Additional I/O interfaces available
- For complete details, click on the Data Sheet link.
- Pentium is a U.S. registered trademark of Intel Corporation.
- Windows is a U.S. registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation.