Employment OpportunitiesBack to Jobs List
National Test Equipment, located in Oceanside, CA, sells the highest quality reconditioned test and measurement equipment. In addition, we are an industry leader in quality repair and calibration of new and used test equipment.
We currently have an immediate opportunity for an experienced Calibration Technician. Successful candidates will require:Responsibilities:
- A minimum of 5 years associated military or related metrology experience with significant knowledge of Test and Measurement electronics technology. PMEL background preferred.
- Must be able to repair and calibrate GPTE and Microwave Test and Measurement Equipment with some repair experience. Knowledge of RF Microwave Equipment including Network Analyzers, Spectrum Analyzers, Signal Generators, etc. is preferable.
- Experience with Automated Test Stations and calibration software covering multiple platforms (HP Basic, HPVEE, HTBasic/Transera, Metcal, Surecal, VeeCal, STE9000, VXI & TME N7800A).
- Candidate must have experience in new or late model Agilent (Hewlett Packard), Rohde and Schwarz, Tektronix, Anritsu, Advantest type test equipment.
- Candidate must be familiar with current quality standards (ISO 17025, ANSI Z540, ISO 9000, etc)
- Must possess excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills with a strong emphasis on customer service.
- Must work well in a teamwork environment.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Core Benefits
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Prescription Drug Plan
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Health Plan Liaison
- Comprehensive Benefits
- 401(k) with employer match
- Employer Sponsored Life and AD&D Insurance
- Short-term and Long-term Disability Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Paid Time Off and Holidays
- Medical, Family Care and Military Leave
- Workers Compensation Insurance
- Supplemental Benefits
- Supplemental Life Insurance Benefits
- Dell Computer Employee Purchase Program
National Test Equipment, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.Back to Jobs List